Use Auto Business Loans to Boost Sales, and Save Money
As an auto business owner, your job description is endless. Whether you are growing your business, operating and maintaining automotive equipment, or researching and testing new procedures, your plate is always full. National Business Capital & Services is here to help you find the right small auto business loan to suit all your business needs.
Most business owners do not have immediate access to additional capital to take their business to the next level. Nevertheless, this should not squash your hopes and dreams of expanding your business. Check out our 1 minute video below for more info on how the process works, before we go further.
Now, let’s examine the following scenario so that you can see how an auto repair shop owner can use our auto business loans to increase their monthly profit.
(Click on the photo to enlarge)
Auto Business Loans in Action
In this scenario the auto repair shop owner renovates his shop by adding 3 additional bays to his garage. He takes out a loan amount of $100,000 over an 18 month term. The use of funds in this scenario breaks down like this:
- $67,500 towards construction (1,350 sq. ft. @ $50 per foot)
- $15,000 combined for 3 new lifts, $8,000 for a frame straightener, $2,500 for wheel balance, and
- $7,000 for specialty tools.
Sales Increase Breakdown:
- Every 1 bay that was added equates to $1,780 in additional daily sales.
- This number is based off of the national average repair cost of $365 multiplied by 5 vehicles per day.
- Take that $1,780 in daily sales and multiply it by 3 bays and you get $5,340 in additional daily sales.
- Now, from that $5,340 in daily sales, we minus the national average for expenses which is 90.8% or $4,848.72, which leaves us with $491.28 in daily additional profit.
- So now we take the $491.28 in additional daily profits and multiply it by 5 work days per week which equals $2456.40 in additional sales.
- We take the $2,456.40 and multiply that by 78 weeks (18 months) which equals $191,599.20 in additional profits for adding 3 new bays!
Our financially savvy auto repair shop clients make sure to pay the loan and interest back first before using the additional profits for anything else as they know that after the loan is paid back, all of the above mentioned additional revenue is pure profit!
Automotive Business Loan Specifics
- Loan Amounts: Anywhere from $10,000 – $5Mil
- Repayment Terms: 1 – 5 Years
- Time to Fund: 2 – 5 Days!
So now let’s dive deeper into our specialized loans for automotive businesses. National offers automotive business loans with terms and conditions tailored to perfectly match the specific needs of your company. The wide variety of specialized equipment loans offered ensures the ability to finance virtually every type of equipment within the auto industry. We will work with you to finance new or used equipment or purchase inventory in anticipation of future orders. We offer a comprehensive package of automotive equipment loans, ranging from 12 – 60 month terms, as well as a 10 year financing option for more extensive manufacturing equipment.
And now with Trump’s new tax codes, automotive business owners may be able to write off any business equipment purchase in as little as a single year! Speak with a Business Financing Advisor at (877) 482-3008 for more information.
Benefits of Automotive Business Financing Through National
- Flexible Terms
- 1-5 Year Repayment Options
- Great Tax Benefits
- Purchase Equipment from Vendor of Your Choice
Bad Credit? Good News!
The majority of our clients were denied equipment loans from traditional banks prior to contacting us. National Business Capital & Services has a 90% approval rate and ability to grant the means for equipment leasing to our clients. Finding the ideal financing company to back your shop is important. Whether you’re looking to expand, renovate, or purchase new equipment for your location, National offers small, medium, and large-sized business financing nationwide no matter the credit history. Our specialized team of business consultants will work with you to find the right financing option that fits your specific needs.
Click here to fill out our 1-minute online application or feel free to reach out to a Business Financing Advisor at (877) 482-3008 for some great advice on how to move forward growing your automotive business… or just to say hello!
National Business Capital & Services is the #1 FinTech marketplace offering small business financing and services. Harnessing the power of smart technology and even smarter people, we’ve streamlined the approval process to secure over $1 billion in financing for small business owners to date.
Our expert Business Financing Advisors work within our 75+ Lender Marketplace in real time to give you easy access to the best low-interest SBA loans, short and long-term loans and business lines of credit, as well as a full suite of revenue-driving business services.
We strengthen local communities one small business loan at a time.
For every deal we fund, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America!