National Business Capital & Services is offering a $1,500 annual scholarship to the winner of their essay contest. If you’re enrolled or going to be enrolled in the 2018-2019 school year at an accredited institution, write an essay following this year’s prompt and wait to see if you’re the winner! The scholarship committee at National Business Capital & Services will review all essays. We are looking forward to your submissions!Click To Tweet
2019 Scholarship Essay Contest
Could $1,500 help you cover the cost of tuition? National Business Capital & Services wants to help you!
In Order to Apply
- Must be enrolled or going to be enrolled in an accredited institution during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student.
How to Apply
- Write a 800+ word essay answering this year’s prompt which can be found below.
- Email your essay to email@example.com with your name and “NBC Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
- Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
- Submit your essay by June 1st, 2019.
How You Will Be Judged
- The scholarship committee at National Business Capital will review every essay.
- 100% original content, creativity, presentation, and organization.
- The winner will be announced on July 10th.
2018-2019 Prompt – Answer One of the Following
2. Entrepreneurship, can it be taught or are you born with it?
3. How has technology and social media impacted the ways in which entrepreneurs do business?
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Good luck!
Meet The 2018 Scholarship Winner, Kristína!
Kristína was one of thousands of university students who answered the essay prompt, “Who Is An Entrepreneur Or Business Owner That You Admire Or Look Up To, And Why?” The heart in her essay stood out to NBC as Kristína explained how her parents’ dedication to successfully running their own business–and overcoming many obstacles along the way in order to do so–inspired a passion for business in herself from an early age. Kristína gave us genuinely unique and creative insight into what it means to be an indomitable entrepreneur, and we’re so happy to be able to give back by helping her with tution as she continues studying Accounting at the University of Houston.
When Kristína won the scholarship she said, “Big thank you to the National Business Capital. I am honored to be the winner and receive this scholarship. It moved me closer to making my dreams come true.” Kristína, we are so happy to be part of helping you make your dreams come true and wish you a lifetime of success!