What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you apply on the site or participate in another site feature.
- When applying, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, gross sales and credit card volume or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our web sites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you apply or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your requests.
- To administer other site features.
- For internal purposes including, but not limited to, auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our product offering, service offering, and customer communications.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose with your consent; or in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
How do we protect visitor information?
We run off of Linux servers. We also use enterprise class firewalls to protect your information. Our servers are monitored 24 hours/day and 7 days/week to ensure your information is protected. Please do note that you will never have to enter your social security number, date of birth, or actual credit card information on our site. We do not accept payments on our site. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The term “outside parties” does not include investors and other parties who assist us in the funding of your cash advance or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may disclose personally identifiable information that we collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to physical safety of any person, violation of our terms or agreements, or as otherwise required by law; and/or to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which your personal information is among the assets transferred.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
If you are a resident of Canada, or a Canadian entity, by using our site and/or filling out an application, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your business and personal information, both online and offline, for the following purposes:
- We may use your credit, financial, and related personal and/or business information provided to us while engaging in our services. Birth dates, social insurance numbers, or other personal identification information may be used by us to verify your identity, records, or credit information, and for the purposes of meeting legal, regulatory, audit, processing, security requirements, and as otherwise permitted or required by Canadian law and applicable foreign laws.
- In order to evaluate your potential or actual transaction, and to establish your credit history and/or the credit history for your business, we may provide and collect your information to/from the following third parties: (1) our respective affiliates, agents, and representatives; (2) credit bureaus and reporting agencies; (3) other lenders, business and financial institutions with whom you or the Business have had or may have a financial relationship, including references and any credit card processors; (4) parties connected with or involved in the proposed or actual financing, insuring, securitization, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of our businesses or assets; and (5) Successors and assignees of our business or asset
Your consent will continue and be valid until the above stated purposes have been completed. By consenting to this policy, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary consent of any other principals, guarantors, or other individuals whose personal information is provided to us by you.
*This provision does not apply to Canadian residents or entities