Plan Ahead to Maximize Profits
Who’s ready for summer fun? Fourth of July festivities! B-B-Q! Picnics! Boating! Finally, it’s time to take some well deserved time off and enjoy some summer relaxation. Or, you could start thinking about the cold weather and the holiday season to come. Yes, now is a great time to plan ahead and prepare for one of the busiest times of year. National Business Capital helps many businesses finance their holiday preparations early so they don’t miss out on opportunities!
- Inventory – Suppliers will often offer a discount when holiday orders are placed early. Use that discount to stock up on all of the holiday favorites your customers come back for year after year. Discounts also make it easier to try some new items. Maybe you’ll find your new big seller!
- Equipment – You want everything to run smoothly during the holiday season. Whether it is cash registers, ovens, display cases, whatever is need to attract customers and make sales. Now is the time to make repairs or even upgrade. This gives time to train staff to be efficient with the new equipment and work out any kinks.
- Advertise – Many publications will offer discounts when you sign up for holiday advertising early. If they don’t offer, ask!
- Staff – Don’t wait until the start of the holiday season to hire new staff. If extra staff will be needed to help with the holiday rush, hire early so the staff can be well trained to service frazzled holiday customers.
- Employee Appreciation – Being busy with the holiday rush can make it difficult to reward your hardworking staff. Plan early so it is one more item off of your to-do list and keep your employees happy.
- The Big Order – Nothing is more frustrating than having a big order come in and realizing that you won’t be able to fill it. Everyone will be busy during the holidays. Suppliers may not have the items you need. Shipping may be backed up. Be sure you have what you need on hand to fill all orders that come your way!
It can be difficult, even a bit scary, to plan ahead. Laying out money before you make it can be daunting. That is one reason why business financing through National Business Capital is so appealing. Payments can be tailored as a percentage of your receivables. So you pay more during a good month, but have no need to worry during leaner months. Give us a call and speak with one of our business consultants today so you can begin planning ahead!
National Business Capital & Services is the #1 FinTech marketplace offering small business financing and services. Harnessing the power of smart technology and even smarter people, we’ve streamlined the approval process to secure over $1 billion in financing for small business owners to date.
Our expert Business Financing Advisors work within our 75+ Lender Marketplace in real time to give you easy access to the best low-interest SBA loans, short and long-term loans and business lines of credit, as well as a full suite of revenue-driving business services.
We strengthen local communities one small business loan at a time.
For every deal we fund, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America!