Successful business owners know that regular equipment updates will keep them competitive within their industry. One issue is that for heavy equipment financing for manufacturers or construction businesses, their working capital is limited or seasonal or must be committed elsewhere.
For these business owners as well as for those businesses that unexpectedly require new equipment immediately, speak with National Business Capital & Services’ Business Consultants about heavy equipment financing.
For Faster Equipment Funding…
Unlike most heavy equipment financing companies, in a short time period, you’ll be able to receive the capital needed to invest in new equipment for your business. Whatever type of heavy equipment financing your business requires, National Business Capital & Services can help effectively finance it for you.
Heavy Equipment Financing for Bad Credit
While banks and traditional lending practices don’t allow heavy equipment financing for bad credit borrowers, the field of alternative business financing offers many options for business owners of all credit profiles.
Business loans that specialize in helping small businesses get heavy equipment include options that require:
- No FICO Minimum
- 6+ Months Time in Business
- $10K per Month in Sales
- No Collateral Necessary
Secured vs. Unsecured Heavy Equipment Loans
These financing options for heavy equipment can be both “secured” and “unsecured,” meaning that depending on your needs, you can get financing that doesn’t offer any collateral whatsoever, as well as business loans that you can leverage for collateral in favor of more agreeable terms.
Collateral for heavy equipment may include the heavy equipment you are leasing, purchasing or replacing itself. Instead of leveraging your own money, you can leverage the equipment you’re financing as collateral in case of foreclosure.
This is oftentimes the best option for business owners who don’t wish to leverage their own assets, while encouraging lenders to provide them financing with the best terms available, as they feel more secure in handing capital with a secured agreement.
How to Obtain Heavy Equipment Financing
If you are looking at heavy equipment finance companies, here is the funding process that sets National Business Capital & Services apart from other heavy equipment financing companies:
- Fill out our 1-minute application online.
- Provide your basic business and contact information and submit a completed application.
- One of our Business Consultants will contact you within 24 hours.
- Our honest, professional Business Financing Advisors will discuss your specific business needs and discuss various financing options with flexible terms.
- You will benefit from our 90% approval rating, once approved, receive your heavy equipment financing with no upfront fees.
- Purchase the needed equipment from the vendor of your choice. There are no industry restrictions.
- 1-5 year repayment options are available along with great tax benefits.
Apply for Equipment Financing Today, Get Funded Tomorrow!
Even with bad credit or an open tax lien, heavy equipment financing for your business is possible with National Business Capital & Services. If you have immediate questions about leasing, equipment financing or equipment loans, please give us a call at (877) 482-3008 today. Or, complete our simple 1-minute application now.