For many decades, the business financing source of choice had been a traditional bank. Yet due to the economic fluctuations of the past decade, banks have tightened their small business financing.
This leaves small business owners little option but to examine other financing possibilities. Small businesses have turned to alternative business financing options for help.
National Business Capital & Services is an alternative financing industry leader having assisted business owners across the country to obtain working capital quickly to enable their companies to thrive. National has helped thousands of business owners obtain hundreds of millions of dollars in Business Financing.
Business owners who are unfamiliar with alternative business financing options will be pleased to note that we can assist them in receiving many options and financial products.
9 Alternative Business Financing Options for Small Businesses
- Small Business Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Commercial Mortgage Financing
- Franchise Financing
- Loans for Medical and Healthcare Professionals
- Purchase Order Financing
- SBA Loans
Alt. Business Financing Options for All Businesses
- Small Business Loans According to the Small Business Administration (SBA) about 80% of small business loan applications are declined by banks. At National Business Capital, however, we provide assistance to small businesses in almost every type of industry. Some of the features of a typical small business loan include:
- Set payments and terms
- Quick approvals and financing
- Financing decisions are not based on FICO alone or profit or loss
- No real estate collateral needed
- There are no upfront fees
- Business Line of Credit Quick access to additional working capital equals both success and survival to any small business. A Business-Line-of-Credit is an excellent tool that fulfills the specific financing needs of many small business owners. Establishing a line-of-credit for your business ensures that it is available anytime an emergency or opportunity arises. Here are some of the advantages to an alternative business financing Business Line of Credit:
- Money is available whenever required
- Initial approval process is quick and easy
- Limited paperwork and documentation required
- Immediately improves business cash flow
- Only pay for what you use
Alternative Business Financing vs. Traditional Lending
The alternative business financing industry fills a void created by the economy and tightened credit at banks.
This is especially true for small business owners whose financing applications have been turned down by their banks. It also presents great opportunity for small business owners who wish to succeed and remain competitive in their industries.
When you establish a long-term business relationship with National Business Capital you will be working with a trusted and dependable alternative financing company that will put your business’ success first.
We invite you to contact us with your questions by calling (877) 482-3008, or by applying online.